On this Valentine's Day I thought I would share one of the best prints I have seen yet.
In the Johnson household this may be the highest compliment you can get...
As I have mentioned before, we love cake. You name it.
White cake, chocolate cake, angel food cake, cupcakes, wedding cake, Costco cake.
You would definitely be right if you thought that after my six-mile run on Saturday I stopped
at a cupcake shop with no reason except I really wanted one.
White cake, chocolate cake, angel food cake, cupcakes, wedding cake, Costco cake.
You would definitely be right if you thought that after my six-mile run on Saturday I stopped
at a cupcake shop with no reason except I really wanted one.
Yep. I had a cupcake for lunch. That and a Gatorade. Judge me.

1 comment:
I hope you got cake, maybe with a lil cherry on top tonight :)
Jealous. Sort of. We had yummmy cake. Love you! You are such an amazing person and a great sister. Our family rocks.
And yes, I love you like a fat kid loves cake too :)
Post a Comment