Wednesday, February 16

Wardrobe Wednesday 7: Mix Ups


Shoes: DSW  Jeans: Gap  T-Shirt: You wish you could get my cool shirt

Today I wore jeans. 
This is a big deal for me to be in jeans on a Wednesday. 
Everyone at work wore these shirts (or a variation of them) 
as part of a campus-wide campaign. 
I just got to benefit from it. 
So nice having my outfit picked out for me this morning. 

It couldn't have come at a better time either. 
I think I need to start getting more sleep. 
Yesterday I came home at lunch to find 
my cereal box in the fridge. 

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

what does your cool shirt say! I do like it! and I love your yellow flats! you have always been so good with fashion! I love these posts! keep them coming!

Unknown said...

we don't call you a blond kardash for nothing!!