Thursday, February 3

Wardrobe Wednesday: Fail

I am failing at this whole Wardrobe Wednesday thing (Sorry Stephie). Why do Wednesdays have to be the busiest days of the week??? And also the days of the week I really don't feel like getting ready. I am not even going to pretend that I did it. I didn't. So I'm just going to start fresh next week. 

With the sub-zero temps I have started thinking about going into hiding. Not really, but it is so cold outside and I have so much going on that hiding (i.e. curling up in a blanket with some hot chocolate) sounds a lot more appealing.

I can't complain because all of the busy-ness are not bad things. All good things ... though I am having a hard time sleemping lately and my room has become a war zone again.


Anyway ... here are some tid-bits running through this head of mine ... 

It was groundhogs day yesterday. 
Though it's such a wives tale, I am happy to report the groundhog did not see his shadow. 
Which means spring will come early! 
I think I've decided to believe it for at least this year.

I bought a new swimsuit online in red. 
Super excited about it. 
I'm a little anxious for warm weather. 
Can you tell?


Can someone please tell me what happened to Southwest's direct flight from Salt Lake to Spokane? 
I'm a little bugged. 
Delta might be getting more business from me just so 
I don't have to fly all the way to Phoenix to make it to Washington. 
Logistics people. Logistics.


I got a smart phone.
It has pretty much changed my life. 
I feel like have finally arrived in the 21st century.


I saw the new iPod nano yesterday. 
I am in love. 
Small? 16G's? Touch screen and a clip? 
For running? Yes please.


My family is out of control. 
Only they will know why I am saying that. 
I'll admit it's pretty funny ... but out of control. :)

2 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

Lisa, we're ALWAYS out of control!! Duh! That swimsuit looks a lot like the one I have right now from Victoria's Secret. I love it!! But I do need a new one. Good thing Lands End is just a few blocks away from my condo!! I'm just trying to give you another excuse to come visit us! And I can't believe Steph is actually going to move to Provo. WHat has this world come to?!! Haha, jk!! Oh and what smart phone did you get? I'm going to get a new one within the next week. Text me the name of it.

Unknown said...

SLIGHTLY out of control.
Just a little :)