This is what my Saturday looked like.
It was a busy one.
Morning ... I woke up early and ran a 10K with my sister and brother-in-law.
I learned something new this time.
It's better for ones self-esteem when you run in a small community race.
That way you can come in 3rd woman overall. Just sayin'.
Steve wasn't about to let that guy (behind him) beat him
... especially since the kid cheated. Look at that form!
Early Afternoon ... We babysat our little nieces. We took them to our pool. I think they had a fun time. Courtney just chilled in her life jacket, Kylie floated with her water noodles and Allie couldn't get enough of being thrown in the air.
Allie is subconsciously working on her cheer leading jumps.
Saturday Late Afternoon... Then on to the next thing. I threw my dear friend a bridal shower. I used the theme Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. Something blue. I was pleasantly surprised how it turned out (with my budget) .It was fun seeing friends I never see anymore as well.
Saturday Night ... I crashed! I felt like I had a hangover Sunday morning when I woke up. Not that I know what that feels like, but I can imagine.
It was a very busy day, but very fun!


6 comments:
i'm exhausted just reading this post! you are one busy lady! and you are also my idol! love the way everything came together for the shower! xoxo
That scrap banner is SOOOOOOOOO cute! I love it! HOw did you make it?!
Stop lying. You know what a hangover feels like.
(Joking mom)
Such a fun weekend!!
I am loving that fabric banner...holy cuteness! Sounds like it was a great day! ANd I totally like small races for the smae reason...shh...don't tell! =)
I love seeing you and Stephanie post about the same events, hehe! Your niece has a great future cheerleading career ahead of her and with a name like Allie, she's sure to go far, ha! Also, I love that blue banner thing at the shower!
Looks like it was the perfect saturday!!
Congrats on your 10k! And swimming with kids is always SO much fun!!
Post a Comment