Thursday, June 9

Our Family Recipe Blog



I love my mom. She herself has coined certain phrases that our family always repeats. If ever we go to a get-together, party, dinner, etc. and there was something we thought was delicious she will ask, with no fail, Did you get the recipe? I can call it before the words come out of her mouth.

As a family we enjoy cooking ... a good meal really. I have an entire folder dedicated in my gmail account solely to the recipes that either my mom or my sisters have sent to me. I started having the hardest time tracking specific ones down. It kind of got out of control. One of my sisters decided it would be a good idea to start a family recipe blog to keep it more centralized.

It's called Betsy's Recipes.
Do not get confused. That is not my mom's name.
Just our nickname for her.

Not familiar with Betsy? Click Here.

We're no gourmet chefs, but these are Did you get the recipe? worthy.

Go ahead. Check it out.

Betsy's Recipes

The recipes are easy EASY. Even you could do it!
Another coined phrase from my mom.

3 comments:

Sabrina Says Blog said...

I'm going to have to check it out! I' always looking for simple and delicious recipes!

Sabrina Says

Jenni said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing! I'm always on the lookout for new recipes to feed the fam!

meme-and-he said...

LOVE it! Thanks for sharing, I needed a place like this that posts delicious and EASY recipes!