Friday, June 10

summer dreamin'

It finally feels like Summer is in full swing. With that comes me wanting a new wardrobe. Here are a couple things I wish I had for summer. When I say wish list ... I mean wish list. I am fully aware none of these are in my budget. Except maybe the necklace. I'll just have to find these that fit within my means.

First and foremost. Isn't this outfit perfection?!? 
I want that skirt! I can't stop thinking about it.
Too bad there is no Zara anywhere near here.

FeminineAviators:  Found these beauts here.

Wishbone Necklace: Jenifer Aniston copy here.

 A maxi skirt. I will own one by the end of summer (or next week).

Ahhhh. Summer. I am so glad we found each other again.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm yes and yes. I need that skirt.

from head 2 toe said...

I made a maxi skirt a few weeks ago and wore it today. It was SOOO easy! Only 2 seams! If you're interested I'll send you the directions! Also, I have up a summer give-a-way on my blog! So, check it out!
xoxo

Suzzie Vehrs said...

I have been dying to get a maxi skirt. They look so cute and comfy!

Courtney B said...

That maxi skirt is the CUTEST!! I neeeeeeed it :)