Thursday, June 16

breaking at the cracks

Less than a week before my photography class started my favorite lens broke.

A week before my race (which is tomorrow) my iPod decides to stop functioning.

Everything seems like it's falling apart.

I am about to run an overnight relay. I am so not ready for it. Like I haven't ran in a week.

I'm just hoping my body doesn't fall apart before, during or after this weekend. I am a little worried.

Like this is how I'm feeling about it...


'Nuff said. 

Sweaty or Not ... here I come!

*Sweaty or Not is our team name. Haha. Get it? Compliments of my bro-in-law.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am terrified.
Remember how I couldn't sleep last night?
Yeah.

Sweaty or Not!

Gillian Michelle said...

you're both gonna do great! can't wait to hear ALL about it :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Bahh, I hate times like these! Keep your head high--you can get through it!

Chelsea said...

I cannot work out without my iPod. I really can't. I feel your pain.

Hopefully things work out alright!

Sweaty or Not is the best team name I've ever heard.

~Chelsea