It can be used for so many different aspects of life. Agree?
Clearly I've gone home.
It's been two weeks since I last blogged.
My bad.
A lot is going on right now. Football season is quickly going to take over my life again while still trying to keep my life balanced. Is that even possible? Maybe third time's is a charm.
I'll be up and running again soon.
Scouts honor.

3 comments:
Speaking of Scouts Honor, did you hear about my new calling? Yeah, Webelos leader. So not excited about that one!
You look great Lisa! Do you need a hug?
ohhh i hope you're doing great.
the blog world misses you! yes, i miss your posts! but you go girl.
i cannot wait for football season.
go to cafe rio.
or coldstone.
heck, i'm mormon and don't drink, so i eat my sorrows away! haha
Post a Comment