Never in a million years did I think I would do that!
But it is submitted, pending the government verifies it is really my photograph ... which it is.
So don't even think of stealing this. Haha.
Just don't doven do it (only family members will get that).
I had to title it when I submitted it.
I named it Entering His Kingdom.
I thought it was fitting.
See those words above on the pic? I can do that now. Crazy.
8 comments:
Ahhh yeah!
Haha I almost wrote "Copyright Biiotch" but then .2seconds later I realized the picture was of the temple. Whoopsie.
I love that picture. And the meaning behind it. You are awesome!
Seriously Lisa, that is such a beautiful picture!
That is beautiful!!! You deserve to copy write it!
That's so cool! Love that pic. You are basically going to be a celeb
Oh my gosh! How cool is that? That photo is gorgeous!
Love that picture!!! Thank you for taking it for me!
Beautiful picture! How cool that you have a copyright! That basically means that you are famous! Haha!!
Beautiful Pic! Do you have to provide a copy to the Library of Congress? I'm studying copyrights and learned that all copyright applicants have to provide one there. If so, I'll go look at it!
Post a Comment