Wednesday, August 17

my week according to my phone

This week I came across a new phone ap. My phone might be almost as cool as an iPhone now ... except for the fact I can't download words with friends (sore subject).

Anyway, my week looked a little like this... 

1.  While returning something at a local department store, I happened upon a blue-wrap dress that looked very similar to Kate Middleton's (remember how much I love her?). It pretty much begged me to try it on ... even though I had no intention on purchasing.

2. I lost my iPod and almost had a nervous breakdown. Don't worry. It is safely back in my possession. All is well.

3. My sister and her girls came down Saturday night for a slumber party so their dad could study for his big test. We swam in the pool and watched Tangled. And by watched Tangled I mean they quoted the entire movie for me while it was on in the background.

4. I have had this sudden urge to go on a shopping spree, which may include a new pair of Sperry's (Those were borrowed). Betsy ... are you reading this?

5. My favorite peaches have finally arrived from Alred Farms!!!! I think Scotty thought I was crazy for how excited I got about getting to buy them. Seriously if you are ever in Provo it's off of University Avenue.

6. My sister got in a car accident. That is not a fun phone call to get as I am very protective of her. She is fine thank goodness. Her car not so much, but it is being fixed as we speak.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You need that dress. Or that dress needs you one of the two (or both).

Number 3 made me laugh!

And thanks for taking care of your homeless, I mean carless sister. Carless life is so fun. Thinking about doing it forever?

from head 2 toe said...

The sleepover night sounds like fun! I am jealous you have sweet little nieces to spoil and play with!
xoxo

The Johnson's said...

Betsy is reading this. What do you want?s

Anna said...

Lisa, I would like a Betsy to help me with some Sperry's as well. Ha ha. I have been dying for some of those shoes for at least a year now. What kind are you going to buy?

Lindsey Simon said...

I want a copy of bullet #3 of me and the girls (and Kylie's feet) in the pool :)