Wednesday, November 2

Halloween and Such

I'm just gonna come out and say it.
I am not a huge fan of Halloween. Gasp.

Let me clarify ... I'm not against it by any means!
It just has never been a big deal to me.

With that said, though, I actually enjoyed Halloween festivities this year.
A million times better than last year's experience. #traumatic

I actually dressed up for a Halloween party on Friday!
That was a big deal for me.

Scotty went as a 90's rocker. Note the Nirvana shirt. 

I went as Waldo.
Can you find me?

Pretty scary, huh?

On Halloween Stephanie made Puppy Chow to share and we watched a semi-scary movie.
I am a wimp when it comes to scary movies.
I mean Hocus Pocus scared me until I was a teenager.
Did I just admit that?!?!

Steph and her yummy Puppy Chow.

Best part of this picture is my laptop. 
Yes we were digging for details on the Kim Kardashian divorce news. #notashamed
After all my family has been referred to as the Blonde Kardashians.

What did ya'll do for Halloween?
Probably not as much fun as my internet surfing, movie watching, sugar-filled night.
Just sayin.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm dying at the proof that we are the biggest Kardashian stalkers. Ever.

Hahahahahaha.

from head 2 toe said...

We were twins on Halloween! :)

Fackrell Fam said...

You looked so cute at the party!!! I will for sure have to steal that costume idea of yours! You will have to do a blog post on what really did happen with the kardashian divorce because I am wondering myself!!!

Eliesa said...

HAHAHA I love the little kim kardashian sneak peek in the corner there (don't worry... i'm obsessed :)

Cute blog!