Thursday, November 10

Obsessed with Leopard Print

So I have this obsession. 
Leopard print. 

I don't know what it is but on a clothing rack my eyes, and hands for that matter, are automatically drawn to it. I have to consciously restrain myself from buying everything leopard print. I only have a few items right now, but it could be much more.


The problem is ... with this infatuation I have ... there is a fine line between acceptable and fashionable and flat out ridiculous. I mean I'm not about to go all Nicki Minaj on you guys.


See? Ridiculous. 
But then I see images like these and it makes me want to go out and buy all things animal print!

{ images found pinterest }

Do you blame me?

Enter internal battle.

What's a girl to do?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kardashians and Johnsons love their lepoard. Yep, I just said that.

Whim Wham Life said...

haha. I have the same problem. I've got the flats, the scarves, the shirts, etc. It's like my obsession with stripes too. Girl problems:-) xoxo

Jenni said...

I totally understand the obsession...I get stuck on certain things too and buy multiples. It could be worse...at least leopard print is super cute and in-style!! =)

his little lady said...

so i've never owned anything leopard print before but i'm kind of obsessing over that beautiful top with the green pants. that outfit is just fabulous!!
xo TJ