Monday, November 7

workin' for the weekend


This weekend I did a lot of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
I loved every second of it.
By absolutely nothing I mean ...

... I slept in until 9:30 on Saturday (that's super late for me)
... Went to the gym to walk Yep walked. #mallwalkerinthemaking
... Made a Cafe Rio run. Totally saw NieNie BTW. I was too shy to say something.
... Perused blogs and pinterest for a couple hours while Scotty watched football. 
... Went to Target for exciting things like face wash and Drain-o.
... Booked a flight to Washington for Christmas. #kidinacandystoreexcited
... More football and internet perusing.
... Finished up the night with another episode of lost #bigsurprise

Kinda pathetic, I am not gonna even mention Sunday afternoon, but sometimes you gotta do a lot of absolutely nothing. There is something rejuvenating in being lazy ... once in a while.

What was your weekend like?
I want to do something fun next weekend.
Ideas?

4 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

I have a fun idea for next weekend. Come to Seattle!!!

janel said...

we just went down to Diamond Fork last weekend (up the Spanish Fork) canyon you hike 2.5 miles to the hot pots and then enjoy a little soak and hike out. Yes we did hike in the snow but it was actually really fun I can't believe I hadn't been before.

Also if you want some company I'd probably be up for something fun too.

Misses Barlow said...

come to san fran!!! lol...mall walker so funny!

Lindsey Simon said...

Cute hair!!