Tuesday, November 20

it's her party and she'll cry if she wants to

I love my nieces and nephews. They make me so happy and always give me and Scott such entertainment. We even start using some of their phrases in every-day conversation. For example sometimes he'll call me baby jag now just cause he thinks it's funny (thanks Savannah) ... or I'll frequently say "me-me" which means "excuse me" (duh). Sunday evening we drove to my sister's house for Courtney's 3rd birthday dinner.

It must have been a long day in Nursery because she fell asleep right before we ate dinner and we had to wake her up to open up her presents. She was not amused. Eventually she woke up, we ate cake, she talked to grandma and grandpa on the phone, played with play dough and all was right in the world.





I almost forgot ... my parents also showed us their Gangham Style moves via Skype.
I can only hope we're this cool when we are in our retirement.


No comments: