It was such a fun and relaxing trip. We shopped, laughed watched a ton of football and ate way too much food. A successful Thanksgiving indeed.
Savannah was our resident entertainment (well besides my dad. haha). That girl has personality! And a big talker I realized. I love this picture of Adrienne and Scott trying to reason with her on her visit to Santa. She sure loves Santa ... but only from a distance.
Thanksgiving was spent with just my family and my Grandma Johnson. My mom did an awesome job with the food. We even played Betsy's Bingo. Let me assure you this is not your grandma's bingo. ... though great-grandma was the one who walked away with the big prize.
Friday was spent shopping! What else? I wasn't on the hunt for anything in particular and wasn't in a rush so the crowds didn't bother me too much. Friday night we went and saw the new Lincoln movie.
I sure do love my family.
We missed having the Simon' there,
but all in all it was a perfect way to spend the Holiday.
Two thumbs up!





No comments:
Post a Comment