So where have I been? What have I been doing? Let me give you a sneak peak.
1. We are slowly, but surely getting more settled into our house ... trying to make it feel more home-y. This addition has helped a lot.
2. Friday date nights are a must, especially when you both are burnt out from the work week. Dinner and a movie? Yes, please!
3. I got this juicer for my birthday and I love it. The ones I have been making for breakfast (sometimes dinner if I don't have time to cook) have been so good! I feel so much healthier using it. .
4. I recently traveled to Atlanta for work and we visited Coca-Cola world. More on that trip later.
5. I voted! This was the first time I have gone to a voting booth to cast my vote. I have only done absentee before. I feel so patriotic now that I have done my civic duty.
6. Full moon in Utah.
7. I have been going without a project. I saw this on pinterest and thought I totally could do that. I think it turned out cute. The best part is that it is not a real pumpkin so I can put it out next year too.
8. For Halloween Scott and I made tomato soup and grilled cheese (his fave) for dinner and handed out Kit Kats (another fave) to the Trick-or-Treaters. Even though only like 15 kids came, it was fun having a house for kids to come ring the doorbell.


No comments:
Post a Comment