Friday, May 17

A Day in Seattle

While I was in Washington we zipped over to Seattle to see my sister's new baby boy. We played tourist for a few hours on Wednesday to give my sister a break from the chaos. I still can't believe it had been 10 years since I had been there. Man I love that city!

We just had to make a stop at Pike Place Market. It is one of those places you just need to experience yourself. So unique and so chaotic. I also finally got to experience the infamous gum wall. I didn't think I would be as grossed out as I was ... ew. After Pike Place we zipped down to the piers. We couldn't leave the city without having a bowl of Ivar's Clam Chowder.


1 comment:

Lori said...

How have I never heard of the gum wall?! Thanks for giving me something to add to our Seattle to-do list:)