Friday, May 31

Memorial Weekend Road Trip

Scott and I decided to treat ourselves to some sunshine for Memorial Day.

Scott hadn't taken a day off work since Christmas (crazy) and I just needed a break (obvi).

We found a great deal on Priceline and took off to Las Vegas. I don't necessarily love that city, not really my scene, but I did love laying by the pool drinking a Pina Colada.

Funny fact. This is only like the third road trip we've been on since we started dating. I don't know why. I actually like road trips. I think we need to get out more.

 Our hotel was huge and kinda confusing. The room they put us in was down this long hall and then down another equally as long of a hall. Guess that is where they put the poor people.

 Our hotel had an awesome pool, but it was super crowded during the day because of the holiday.


Yummy Pina Colada ... in case you were wondering if you don't want alcohol in it they are calling it "Zero Proof" now. Who knew?!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Where'd you stay, Lisa? I'm going for my birthday this year--never been. We're looking for good deals. Need that Pina.

Nycole said...

Lisa, let me know next time you are coming. I finally know some fun local places to eat! Glad you guys had a fun trip!