In August I went on a "girls trip" to see Celine Dion. Andrea recently moved to Ohio and ended up not being able to come. So Scott came in her place. It was such a fun trip. We layed by the pool pretty much all day. And lest I forget, Celine was awesome! For some reason I can only find a couple pictures of the night. Before Celine and that of me devouring the drinking chocolate from Max Brenner. Can we say delish? For a hot chocolate lover like myself, it was life changing.
2. Scotty's Birthday
Birthdays seem to just sneak up on me lately. I failed and didn't plan too much for Scotty. We did end up going to Texas Roadhouse with the McKells and Stephie for his Birthday dinner. We even made him get on the saddle while they sang to him. (Hehe. I'm such a mean wife).
3. Projects
I've been getting the itch to make something and to decorate my house. What would we do without pinterest? I was pretty excited about this project I made the other day. It literally took me 20 minutes to make. Idea found here.
4. My birthday
For my Birthday Scotty and I decided to go to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. My parents seem to be in town a lot lately (which I don't mind) so they came with us. It was so much fun!
5. Family Time
We've been spending a ton of time with both family's lately. I love it. I wish work and other responsibilities didn't get in the way so much so we could just spend all of our time together.

No comments:
Post a Comment