I had a bit of a rough start as I got sick the first two days. I ended up throwing up at the airport and in the bathroom of a Trader Joe's. Not my finest moments! Once we finally made it to the condo, instead of heading straight to the beach (and we were so close!) I headed straight to bed to take a nap. Luckily the next day I was on the mend and was able to enjoy the trip with everyone!
So close to the beach!
Scott was just a little excited about being offered an upgrade to a
convertible when we picked up our rental car. Boyhood dream come true.
As you can see, though, the backseat gets a little windy.
convertible when we picked up our rental car. Boyhood dream come true.
As you can see, though, the backseat gets a little windy.
An evening stroll at sunset. ... aaannd 2 seconds later ...
Our best picture ever. Frame worthy.
Until next time Oceanside.
1 comment:
The other frame worthy pic is that one of robby and angie. Are you kidding me???
Post a Comment