Wednesday, December 31

Christmas Season

This Christmas season I was determined to be better about celebrating throughout the month of December and taking advantage of the festivities around us. I will say, Utah does Christmas right!

+ Lights at Temple Square with my sisters and family ... Though I made the plans and totally failed to remember that Scotty was going to be out of town that night on business. Not my finest moment. Still, it was fun. Just felt like someone was missing. Oh, wait ...

+ Girls Night at The Nutcracker ... Yes, the ballet. Don't we sound sophisticated? Don't be too fooled by that. We (and by we, I mean Stephanie) may have broken off the Nutracker's arm during a photo op.

+ Scotty's Work Christmas Party ... I am so grateful Scotty works for a great company that value's its employees. Not to mention they throw a sweet Christmas party with awesome prizes. Didn't walk away with one this year. Maybe next year?! Regardless, it was fun to finally meet and talk with the people my husband works side by side with everyday.

+ Dinner at The Roof ... We celebrated Christmas a few days early with Scotty's side as we went to Washington for Christmas. It was great food and awesome company.

+ MoTab with Sesame Street ... The Mormon Tabernacle Choir performed their Christmas Concert with Sesame Street this year. Genius! Whoever thought of that should get a raise. Pretty sure we laughed more than any adult should at muppets.




 Notice the Nutcrackers arm. Haha.

At The Roof with the McKells. Yes, I'm wearing the same outfit. Don't judge.

No comments: