I love visiting Washington and being back where I grew up. There is just something about that place that reminds me of who I am. We were able to spend an entire week in Spokane for Christmas! It was heavenly. I love spending time with my family. Though we have our moments and sometimes butt heads, I am so grateful for my family and love spending quality time with them. Their isn't anyone who can make me laugh as hard as they can!
We played a lot of games, watched movies, shopped (duh), skyped with family and ate and ate and ate (oops).
We were able to skype with Scotty's sister who is serving an LDS mission in Saratov, Russia.
The nieces and nephews also skyped and showed us what Santa brought them.
Tommy's face kills me.
Matchy, matchy on Christmas evening.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to celebrate the birth of our Savior!
P.S. Consider this our Christmas card. We didn't get them out. Again.





No comments:
Post a Comment