Wednesday, December 31

Goodbye, 2014. Hello, 2015.


It's official. 2014 is in the books. I love being able to reflect each year at this time to see where life has taken me.

I have been so blessed in my life and 2014 was no different. I feel like I finally know who I am and am content and happy with me. Only took 30 years! Ha. But this year was one of growth and change for me (mostly just on the inside).

I have learned to stand up for myself.
I have learned to adapt better to life's constant changes.
I have learned that being busy all the time isn't always a good thing.
I have learned how to take time for myself and my husband.
I have learned that life doesn't always (or ever) go as planned and that's ok.

This year has been good to us. I'm excited what 2015 in store!

No comments: