Monday, May 5

{ ABC tag }

So I have been tagged by my sister, Adrienne. Here it goes.

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Being healthy and active.

B = BEST FEATURE: My smile…thanks to two years of braces and mom and dad’s money.

C = COULD DO WITHOUT: Stress.

D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: To always be happy.

E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Bonnebell Lip Lites Vanilla Swirl lip gloss. Sorry Adrienne. I guess that’s why we’re related. Either that or my Sonicare toothbrush.

F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Exercising and shopping.

G = GOOD AT: That’s a good question.

H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Surfing. I’ve always wanted to try.

I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Buy a car. Go on a shopping spree. And take a year off to travel both for fun and service!

J = JUNKIE FOR: Anything sweet. I have the biggest sweet tooth.

K = KINDRED SPIRIT: There could be several, but probably my little niece Allison. She is my little twin and for some reason loves me!!

L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I can gobble like a turkey. No joke.

M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: When I dyed my (blonde) hair dark brown.

N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Work in retail.

O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Diet Coke. Love it! OK it is a lot more frequent than occasional, but I’m working on it.

Q = QUOTE: “A set back is just a good set up for a great comeback.”

P = Picky at/with: The temperature in the car.

R = REASON TO SMILE: Two words. Sunshine and summertime.

S = SORRY ABOUT: If I have ever done or said anything offensive.

T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: DaNae, Jillian and Nycole

U = UNINTERESTED IN: Science fiction anything and video games (except for Supermario Bros).

V = VERY SCARED OF: Snakes.

W = WORST HABIT: Worrying. I worry a lot.

X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: The Maldives. A series of GEORGOUS islands in the Indian Ocean.

Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: The 1940’s. I love the WWII era…the styles, architecture, evolving technology and patriotism.

Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo

2 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

Yeah, we must definately be related! Haha!

Yours Truly said...

hahahah, you are a worrier!! I guess its a Johnson thing!!