Thursday, May 8

{ a fendi bag lady }


If you know me, you are aware of my fetish for hand bags. I have recently come to a realization just how many hand bags I actually own. I go through phases though of what I use on a regular basis. This is my current love. I got it last week for part of a graduation present from my parents. Oh how they know me well. Thanks mom and dad. I love it.

As in the famous words of carrie bradshaw if I continue the way I'm going... "I'll be a bag lady. A fendi bag lady, but a bag lady!"

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Lisa! It's Kim. Congrats on graduating. It is so nice not being in school! Looks like things are going well for you. What are you plans now?

The Simon Fam! said...

Allison is your kindred spirit? I know my children are perfect angels all the time j/k. She loves her aunt Lisa.