Friday, May 16

{ hair today, gone tomorrow }

So I cut my hair today. It was kind of an impulsive thing, but I needed a change and five inches later this is the outcome. It is definately shorter, but I am really liking it. What do y'all think? Maybe I won't scare away the boys anymore...hmmm.

7 comments:

DaNae said...

I love your hair girl! The boys will be flockin for sure.

Yours Truly said...

HOLY COW. I am pretty sure this is my favorite hair cut you have ever had! Keep it! I LOVVVVEEEE IT!!!! SO HOT!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Ooooooooo! One hot mama! It looks really good! Can't wait to see it in real life on Wednesday! You better not look at my nasty roots. I need my hair done so bad!

emmalily said...

Love it! Getting totally different haircuts is always so fun!

Nycole said...

Soooo cute! You will need a baseball bat to keep all of the guys away!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

LOVE it!!! Lisa -- it is so stinkin' cute & WAY hot! I had no idea it was so long! You go girl:)

rachel said...

super cute!