I feel like I am being punked.
Ashton, where are you?
I mean I really don't know what else could happen to me right now.
Let's start with the fact that I booked my round-trip flight for Christmas originating from Spokane. I live in Salt Lake. After a minor panic attack and rushing over to our travel ladies at work while holding back the tears ... we were able to use some connections to only pay $200 to switch my flight instead of $350.
Then a couple days later I was on my merry way going home for a much-needed vacation. I drove to my sister Lindsey's house. Steve was going to drop me off at the airport. I told him previously that he could drive my car to and from work. As we got in my car to head to the airport he pointed out how bald my tires were. I looked at them. They were bad. If I can notice it you know it is bad.
I mean like I ever check them. (That's why I take my car in to Les Schwabb. They actually know what they're talking about). Don't fix it if it is not broke, right? Needless to say when Steve said he wouldn't feel comfortable driving it ... I asked them to take my car to get new tires. Five hundred dollars later I am now safe to drive on the roads of Utah.
I thought my bad luck would finally end when I reached my parents house ... usually my safe-haven from the world. Boy was I wrong.
Let's just say I broke two $300 keys in a matter of minutes (which my dad has always reminded us how expensive those keys are). Don't ask how. I don't know. Luckily my dad found a way to get new keys for the fraction of that.
Finally yesterday after I thought I had locked myself out of my sister Adrienne's car (while it was running), I stormed into the house proclaiming that I was done; that I just need to sit in a corner and not touch anything! (Luckily one of the back doors was unlocked).
Ashton, seriously, you can come out now. The joke has been on me long enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment