I fell off the kitchen counter trying to get Flinstone Vitamins. True story. I guess just became health conscious at such a young age. I mean who didn't like Flinstone Vitamins growing up?
Anyway ... I have a niece. We used to call her my little twin and I loved it. On my stint of unemployment we were two peas in a pod. I loved when she used to literally cry for me to get her in and out of her car seat instead of her mom.
That has since faded (though she still always tells me she loves me to Jesus and back) and she doesn't look as much like me anymore ... But she has even worn the exact same Dorothy costume for Halloween as me. 

This little girl is not afraid of anything. At the age of two she was already all over the counter tops, bookshelves, shower curtain rods (no joke) ... you name it. She is a fearless little thing.
I always warn the little monkey to be careful because Aunt Lisa broke her arm when she was her age. Last night she fell off the monkey bars and bwoke her ahwm.
I guess the apple isn't falling far from the tree.
I am just hoping now she doesn't keep following in my footsteps.
Poor girl won't stand a chance.
2 comments:
She is following you in your footsteps. You need to stop teaching her so much. Love her and feel so bad for her. Mom/Grandma
Oh my goodness, precious!
Post a Comment