It's a funny thing, blogging is.
It makes the world just a little bit smaller. Do we agree?
A fellow blogging friend recently had an experience where she was at work and some random man recognized her from her blog.
It has happened to me before. I'll see someone at the mall and recognize them from their blogs. I just don't ever say anything. I usually feel a little stalker-ish and chuckle to myself, but quickly get over it and continue shopping (I mean shopping is serious business).
It actually just happened last week. My sister and I met up for lunch. While we were sitting there she pointed out a girl who looked very similar to so-and-so from such-and-such blog.We had a two minute conversation going back and forth ... finally concluding it wasn't her.
So I've been thinking of who actually reads this thing. I want to know who you are. Don't be ashamed. I would love to find out who you are. I feel like I kinda know some of you already ... but only by city thanks to google analytics. I mean I could call you out by city if you want.
So humor me, will ya, and let me know who you are?
Don't be shy. Even if I know you in real life.
Leave a comment
or
Follow me.
Either way works.
Heck you could do both.
But I would love to find out who you are.
Happy Wednesday!
Sweater: Nordy's; Tank: Target; Skirt/Necklace: Loft; Boots: Steve Madden; My crazy eye? That's au natural.
Speaking of Peeps ... it's dangerous that Easter candy is here. I don't even like peeps but it reminded me of my favorite Easter candy. I have already gone through two bags of starburst jelly beans and I steal mini cadbury eggs from Gillian every day at work. I told you, dangerous.
21 comments:
that is a GREAT picture of you! seriously though. and i'm pretty sure you know who i am...and where my cadbury eggs are located :)
I love your skirt!!! You and Steph always have the BEST skirts!
Yay, I am a reader and we go waaay back.
hi lisa! it's alisa, holly's friend:) i totally read your blog, but i think you already knew that.
I read your blog! I love your wardrobe wednesdays!
I just found your blog from A CUP OF JO and I love the idea of asking people who they are! I wonder the same thing when I see a visitor from the same place come to my blog again and again without a peep =)
So I thought I might as well say "Hi" since I'm here right now!
And They Lived Happily Ever After...
Haha I'm all about the Starburst jellybeans, too!
Just found your blog. Love the feel of it. I'm a newlywed art teacher in Mesa, AZ. Lovin the sun and lovin life!
Great photo! Your skirt is lovely
pics-o-andrea
I think I found your blog just surfing randomly, and I guess you're on my "route" through the web now and then!
I live in northern Canada, in the Yukon (right next door to Alaska). I'm interested to see how people live in other parts of the world, especially people about my age. It's neat to see what other folks are up to in the same time of life as me but in a totally different setting.
(It's strangely similar I think!)
Oh, it didn't let me say that my name is Marianne. Captain Underpants is that comic book hero from the kids books, I hope that doesn't come off too weird.
sigh!
Hi there! I just came across your cute blog for the first time today and love it! YOur OOTD is perfection...that skirt is so cute on you and I love the cardigan. Nice to meet you! =)
www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com
I stalk you and I'm not ashamed to admit it!! Haha!! I love your outfit! You look hot!! And why did you have to remind me of Easter candy?! Thanks a lot. I'm trying to avoid that stuff! Haha! Oh and I like your header. Loving that font!!
I read your blog! We went to high school together but didn't know each other too terribly well. Truthfully, I know Katelyn Foutch and when I was investigating the church, I began digging round through the blogs she follows to kind of see LDS life in action. You happen to be one of those. Thanks to you, my husband, our missionaries, my in laws, and various other bloggers, I'm now member of the church. So thank you!
Your blog is a hoot so I keep reading!
Why hello Stephanie's sister in that Loft skirt I've had my eye on for way too long and obviously should've bought but didn't! So fantastic to meet you and your new blog! K don't call me out by my city, will you, I have mystery to keep up over here. Ya know I love your hair - I've REALLY been thinking about going short lately and your shoulder length 'do is SPEAKING to me.
Happy blogging, doll! :)
You are so cute! I want that skirt so bad.
What a darling outfit!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment :)
I love you Lisa girl. I follow you ofcourse! Beautiful picture!
When I saw this picture of you last week, without leaving a message... I'm sorry, my jaw dropped!! You look stunning. And of course I follow your blog although I have not updated your link on my page. Don't hate me. Miss you lis!!
You and your sisters are all so cute! Love to read all your blogs! Sorry I don't ever comment, I'm not a big "commenter". Not sure that's a word. Anyway, thanks for the fun!
What a BEAUTIFUL picture! Hello, I'm Sabrina :) Fellow Blogger!
I love reading your blog!
Sabrina Says
This outfit is so cute - you are just adorable :)
Love keeping tabs on you, Lisa. Maybe some day you can come shopping with me and tell me what to buy!!!
Post a Comment