Saturday, March 26

sweet sweet saturdays

Can I just say something?
Oh I can? OK. Thanks.

I love Saturdays.
Days off are the best. Aren't they?

Waking up without and alarm clock and when it is actually light out is heavenly.
With nowhere in particular to have to be or anything you have to do.

I am sitting here in bed trying to plan my day. Ahhhh I love my bed.
Proof above. I know. I'm lame.

I'm thinking my day will include...

A long long run. Unfortunately inside on the treadmill. It snowed yesterday. I was in heels.
Ask me how I feel about that. Wait. Don't.

Running a couple errands ... which will definitely include a diet coke ... and some laundry.
I guess I have to be productive in some way or another.

Attending the festival of colors. I can't believe I have lived here eight years and have never gone.
Pictures will follow.

Eating some amazing red velvet cake made from scratch last night.
That's right. Just call me Rachael Ray. Bobby Flay might have contributed.

What are your Saturday plans? Any ideas I can steal?

P.S. Thanks for all your sweet comments. I loved finding out who you are.

4 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

I have ideas what you can do on a Saturday... Go to the top of the Hancock, the Sears tower, white sox game, eat at yummy restaurants, eat yummy cupcakes, shop on the mag mile, hang out with your adorable niece, be with your favoritest sister that's 28, hang out with your weirdest bro-in-law. Do you see a pattern?!! Just saying'!!!

Unknown said...

I like Adrienne's idea of a Saturday...maybe the Magnificent mile too?? :)

Sharde said...

days off are completely the best. but for the past three weekends ive made myself work an extra day, i.e. saturday. even though ive made some good money, and paid for my hair extensions lol, i am sick of it! literally, i think im coming down with somethin :(

btw, love your blog, just found it today. come check out my latest photo shoot!

come and visit me at
thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

Kelly Munns said...

i'm one of adrienne's friends from college...and i just hopped on over here when i heard her sister was coming to visit with her friend scotty. seriously? what is it with the name scott?