Monday, March 28

Bieber Fever


My nieces have come down with a major case of Bieber Fever.
They frequently rock their Justin Bieber pajamas (thanks to Grandma J).

When picking out her cast, the younger one chose blue.
Not pink or purple, which happens to be her favorite colors.

Why blue you ask?
Because it is Justin Bieber's favorite color.

3 comments:

Sabrina Says Blog said...

I think it's so funny that Bieber is like the Jonathan Taylor Thomas for girls today.(I mean, the hair...) He was on all of the teen bop magazines and I would sometimes cry when my friends and I would play and they called dibs on him to be their husband.

Pathetic. I wonder what ever happened to him?

Sabrina Says

Lindsey Simon said...

We have Beiber fever around our house for sure!

LCR said...

aha! i was just blog hopping around and i had to stop and say- I can so relate! i took my little cousins to the movie (and didn't enjoy it AT ALL, i swear! *blush*) lol. oh J.Beibs.