Wednesday, March 30

Wardrobe Wednesday: Cool Beans

 ( Blazer: Gap Tank: F21 Pants: Gap Flats: Aldo Necklace: Bijou Market )

Hot Rod. Such a funny movie. Agree?

I was reminded last night just how funny that movie is as I re-watched this scene.
I know what you're thinking ... where do you get off? Alright. I'll stop.

Here are the things making my week pretty dang cool...

Cool beans. Cool week. Get it? 
Just roll with me, ok? 

Starbucks steamers. Mmmm'mm good. I love me some Starbucks (sans coffee of course). I this must be a result of growing up in Washington and meeting my friends there weekly.

Criminal Minds. Hellooooo TV marathon. It is on all the time here and it just sucks you right in. It's really starting to cut into my sleep schedule.

Ahh-mazing tax returns. Thanks dad! And yes I still have my dad do my taxes... just in case you were wondering... and I know you were. I mean my blind date a while back seemed to care. Click here. You won't regret it.

General Conference. One of my favorite weekends of the year. You can bet your bottom dollar I will be on my couch pretty much all weekend long.

My family coming into town. Gotta love the fact that The Major is retired. According to my mom they are more "flexible" now. Translation ... they really don't know what to do with themselves anymore so why not go on another trip to Utah?

Purchasing a flight for a much needed, kind of last-minute, vacation. I am getting super excited to get outta here. Windy city here I come! Oh and girls trip to St. George in May with the sole purpose of just laying by the pool? Yes, please.


Also...

Today is my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday!

I am so grateful to have the mother that I do and that she is, in her words, still alive and kicking.  I thank my heavenly father every day for the parents I have.

My mom is probably one of the funniest people I know. There are few people who can make me laugh as much as she does. Though we usually end up teasing her to no end, she somehow still claims us.

She's the best. Truly. She has taught me so many life lessons and is always there for me.

Not to mention she's one stylin' lady.



Love you Jo-Mama.
Oh ya, and Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Vegas, my pasty white skin can't wait to meet you. You have so many fun things to look forward too :) And you get to see my face everyday, even better!


"I whhilll, I whhilll forget it!"

from head 2 toe said...

Jealous you can pull off skinny jeans. LOVE the shoes! Too cute!

jenny said...

I am diggin on these wardrobe wednesdays. I wish I had someone to take pictures of me/would allow them too if I had someone to take pictures of me. You are too cute! And so is your mama!

Jenni said...

You are so cute in this blazer...I always think they look so cute on others but just can't see myself in one...hmm. I should give it a try. Sounds like you have some fun stuff to look forward to!!

Ashley said...

so many fun things ahead! love that blazer - im so into them lately but have yet to purchase one. you look lovely!!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You and your mom look so much alike!! And like you, I am a huge Starbux gal things to Seattle!