So my eyes have been glued to the news and internet since yesterday. What happened in Japan is unreal. Exactly a year ago I was preparing to go visit Japan. Little did I know how much I would love it there. Hands down one of the coolest experiences of my life.
Click here if you dare reading my travel log.
I can't wait to go back some day ... but only if the Murrays are still there.
The Japanese culture is so amazing and the people are hilarious.
I mean HU-LARIOUS!
How can you not love these people?
And the fact that the Little Bo Peep outfits and and old ladies dying their hair purple is completely normal makes me love them even more.
In all seriousness I am so grateful that my family in Japan is safe (shout out to Mary-Moorry and Brad) and my heart goes out to the Japanese people. Peace.


1 comment:
I love Japan.
I went there for 3 months when I was in highschool-Hands down one of the best experiences I've ever had in my life! The people, the culture.amazing.
Post a Comment