Friday, March 4

Movin' Along


I have mentioned it before and I don't want to toot my own horn...
but I think I have mastered the art of moving.
It's not necessarily something to be proud of.
My transient lifestyle.
I wish it wasn't so transient.
But 18 times in 8 years is something to definitely note.

That's right. I'm chalking one up for another successful move.
I am way excited about this move in particular.  
Cute condo and amazingly fun(ny) roommates? Yes please.
My new walk-in closet alone is reason enough to move.
The actual process of moving, though, is exhausting.
And not fun when you're not feeling well either.

In addition to the move ... it's been an exhausting week all around.

Work has been super busy.
It's that time of year.
March Madness has a different meaning to me than it does to the masses.
Though I do enjoy myself some March Madness.

I backed into my sister's car.
That one's gonna hurt the old bank account.

I tested positive for strep.
Turns out you can have strep with just a sore throat.
Lia said I need to stop kissing boys.
I reminded her that I have strep, not mono.

All I have to say is TGIF ... and I'm not talking about Full House.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lia is such a crack up!! Maybe you do have mono :O

And holy moly I didn't realize you've moved that much. I am sure you rock at tetris.

Adrienne & Scott said...

You need to quit making out!!! Oh and you also need to quit backing into cars!!