Tuesday, April 12

A Vacation from My Problems

Not really a vacation from my problems ... That is just one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies. 
What About Bob anyone? Classic.

But I am going on a vacation nonetheless.
In two days.
I'm excited to say the least.
Destination Chicago.






"The Bean" last time I was in Chicago.

Why is it that every time I go on a vacation I have this urge to buy an entire new wardrobe for the trip? Ironic because I know I'm going shopping wherever it is I am traveling to. I am trying to resist.

Can we say two H&M's within walking distance of my sister's apartment?!?
Not to mention a Sprinkles Cupcakes in between.

Chi-Town here I come.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

im moving to chicago (well, right outside of chicago) in 2 weeks. SO excited! enjoy your vacay!! and i love your blog. excited to follow!

XO makall

Jenni said...

oh, how fun!!! I totally shop like crazy before vacations and then shop even crazier when I"m there too! lol Have a blast! Can't wait to see what you get!!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Yippy!! I cannot wait!! You DO NOT need a new wardrobe! You're going to make me look like the biggest bum! Guess that's what I get for marrying a med student! And yes H&M here we come!!!!! Poor Scotty, does he know how much shopping the Johnson's actually do?!!

Ramsey said...

Pack me in your suitcase! I'm pretty sure I would fit. For a trip to H&M, I'd try...we don't have one :(

Gillian Michelle said...

j.e.a.l.o.u.s.

bring me back a cupcake :)

Sara B said...

Haha that's so true about shopping before a trip, and then still shopping when you get there too. Love your picture with the bean!