I've been spending A LOT of time with these crazy hooligans....
And this sweet girl...
Grandma and Grandpa J are in town .
Which means A LOT of family time ...
And I love it!
Yesterday after work we got much needed pedicures. Well the girls did. We went to the same place Carrie Underwood went when she was here. We're pretty much celebrities now.
Then we made dinner at my and Stephanie's house and scarfed it down in front of the TV because, heaven forbid, my dad would have otherwise missed Survivor. We finished out the night with rousing game of rummicu. Pretty exciting stuff I know.
Today's agenda included meeting for lunch at the mall food court.
Can anyone say Chik-Fil-A?
High rollers, we are.
My sisters. Just missing one.
Don't worry Yaya, you get to see me up close and personal a week from today.
I'll be back in action sooner or later.

6 comments:
they're so cute! i can't get over those blue eyes!!
your nieces are so dang cute!
Look at all those blue eyes!!!! Beautiful!
oh yay i'm so glad you found us! i love your sister's blog and now yours too - you girls are absolutely gorgeous and the blue eyes are killing me- love!!!
*liz
Yes....I would be the one with the cross-eyed kids. Funny!
you have SUCH a beautiful family!! all of ya'll are so gorgeous!
Post a Comment