Wednesday, April 13

Wardrobe Wednesday: just some life stuff

Today has been one of those days.
One of those days where you sit back and realize how blessed you are.
I woke up this morning feeling very grateful for my life.
And realizing I need to enjoy it more.


In all of living have much fun and laughter. 
Life is to be enjoyed not just endured.
Gordon B. Hinckley


Top: Macy's Tank: Downeast Basics Pants: Gap Shoes: Aldo Necklace: etsy


What makes you happy today?
Just curious.
Would love to know.
 
Oh and Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

Love your shirt. It's so cute. Also, you've got some rockin' legs on you Lisa!

Jenni said...

Things that make me happy: laughter, cupcakes, online shopping, running, eating popcorn at the movies, girls nights out, hugging my husband and kids...lots of stuff! I really like your outfit today...very cute top! Hope the rest of your week is great!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

hehehe, love the angle of that pic. what makes me happy is that at this time in one week i will be at home with my family for easter!

Sabrina Says Blog said...

I love this outfit. I woke something similar the other day. There's just something about black skinny pants and a chambray top that is chic and casual at the same time.

Love it!

What's making me happy? I went to see my 3rd graders today. So many hugs and smiles. Ohhh the kind of love children give! So sweet!

Sabrina Says

GoodFrameofMind said...

Isn't that just the best feeling, waking up and feeling blessed and happy! Wishing you many more of those days :)