She's having a little girl.
Can't wait to see a little Lia running around.
Though I am not happy she is leaving (I may resort to quitting my job as a result)
I am so excited for this new chapter in her life.
Since it was at work (and during lunch) we had everyone bring their own lunch.
Gillian and I made yummy desserts.
And no party would be complete without diet coke.
Cardigan: BP Shirt: Nordstrom Rack Necklace: Loft
Speaking of showers. It has been pouring ALL day.
Hence the matted hair.
Hence the matted hair.

7 comments:
What a cute idea to do it during lunch hour! :) Love your necklace!
What a cute friend you are! That food looks so yummy! Lovin' your necklace!
Wow, I totally need the recipe for the chocolate trifle thing. I am going to a party next week and that looks like a hit. And the strawberry one too. Yum.
And your rocked your 1/2 girl! Way to go.
You girls are beautiful!
darling blog!!! :)
you should check out mine... I am hosting a GIVEAWAY
http://ashley-warner.blogspot.com/2011/05/calling-all-persons-who-enjoy-free.html
i want someone in my office to have a baby just so we can have parties like this!
PS - you have a really pretty office! i adore some good glass and wood work ;)
love the cardi and necklace - LOFT rocks my life (at least my work life) ;)
looks like a fabulous little party!! loving your cute blog :)
Post a Comment