Just a little added something today.
Only the best. Only the best.
Scottie left on his mission today.
Went to lunch.
Said our goodbyes.
Dropped him off.
And then bawled my eyes out.
It was such a happy/sad day for me.
I just love these people.
After we said our goodbyes he didn't look back.
I miss him already. Love you bubs. So proud of you.
Smeared mascara. It's the new thing.
At least for today.



4 comments:
We miss him too! It was harder than I thought to say goodbye for now. I LOVE that pic of Alli and Scottie. How precious is that!?!
Bitter sweet! He looks so young. I can't believe he's in the MTC right now, crazy!! I'm kinda glad I wasn't part of the drama today. I would have been a huge wreck!! Thanks for posting the pics!!
Very cute. What a special day! You'll never forget it!
I'm obsessed with your cardigan! And I know how sad you must be about your brother leaving, but he is doing such a great thing!
Post a Comment