Lake Coeur D'Alene. Home.
I really miss Washington. I want to have a BBQ dinner on my parent's patio and go boating on Lake Coeur D'Alene ... aka my favorite place on earth. Is that too much to ask?
I woke up Monday morning already looking forward to the weekend.
I've decided I'm aspire to become an Extreme Couponer ... ok not really. But I realized while watching the Extreme Couponing marathon that I need to be better about what I spend my money on.
I walked out of the store last night with not one but three swimsuits. I haven't found one in two years and I find three in one night! They were all on sale too ... though one of them will be going back. Refer to previous.
One day last week I had to decide between going to the gym and getting a pedicure. The pedicure won. I may be getting fat but at least my toes look good.
I get really excited when the front parking spot at work is open. I get even more excited when I come back from lunch and the same spot is still there.
I had a Jamba Juice and Pretzel-Maker pretzel for dinner last night. Followed by some amazing shave ice. Oops.
I've realized that sleep might be in my top 5 favorite things to do. Who am I kidding? Top 3.
I am in denial that my co-worker / running buddy / friend is going to be leaving work and moving soon. I'm not happy about it.
I'm kinda obsessed with the web site When Parents Text. Hilarious!
If I could do anything today I would go on a good run, read my favorite blogs, lay by the pool and take a nap. Oh wait that is everyday.

1 comment:
You're welcome for "When Parents Text."
New fav (that reminds me of Dad):
Girl: Yay! Passed the drivers test!!
Dad: Oh no, more insurance co$ts (like ke$ha)
And CDA? I miss it every day of my life.
Pretzel maker? Nom nom nom, yummy.
Extreme cuponing amazes me, but makes my brain hurt! Maybe you can just be my couponer? Just a thought.
Love you.
Post a Comment