Friday, July 22

my current obsession

Remember when I didn't even know what pinterest was?
Well, my friends, times have changed.

Perusing through Pinterest has recently become my favorite past-time.

I have come to know myself better as I've developed this interest in Pinterest. Haha. Get it?


 You're wondering what I have learned? Let me tell you.

Apparently I have this thing for white kitchens.
And I prefer neutral colors.
And I can look at the same clever saying everyday and still laugh.
And I want to buy a house. A cottage really.
And I like organization, though you wouldn't know by the way my bedroom looks right now.
And I am drawn to pieces of clothing that people have sewn or re purposed (aka I can't buy it).
And I have really expensive taste ... AND it's pretty depressing. 

Anyway ...

If you don't know what Pinterest is, click here
My friend has it laid out VERY simply.
If you still can't figure it out, well, you might need more than a tutorial.

No comments: