I've always been a home-body. There is nothing like being home.
Since being on my own have I loved having my bedroom that can be a little oasis.
Not to mention I have the most comfy bed ever made.
Your home looks SOOO beautiful! The room has this totally serene, beachy feel with the creams, whites and ivor. Love thta necklace hanger too...I kinda wanna come over and borrow one! =) Thanks for the peek!
Oh my gosh your bedroom is beautiful! And I love your Asian doll! I went to Japan for two weeks on a trip (my dad served his mission there) and I got one JUST LIKE YOURS! I haven't seen anyone with one, how cool :)
6 comments:
Your home looks SOOO beautiful! The room has this totally serene, beachy feel with the creams, whites and ivor. Love thta necklace hanger too...I kinda wanna come over and borrow one! =) Thanks for the peek!
Love it all! Very soft, neutral and cozy!
love your room. please come decorate for me, mmmkay?
i love your style!
newest follower
Oh my gosh your bedroom is beautiful! And I love your Asian doll! I went to Japan for two weeks on a trip (my dad served his mission there) and I got one JUST LIKE YOURS! I haven't seen anyone with one, how cool :)
Ashley Sloan
Your room looks so cute!!! I love your style!!!
where did you get your comforter?
Post a Comment