Last Saturday my sisters and I decided to harness our inner Martha and can salsa. Believe it!
I have never come close to doing anything of the sort before. Good thing my oldest sister is no stranger to canning. Basically we chopped and chopped and chopped tomatoes. Not gonna lie. It turned out bomb. I may or may not have had chips and salsa for dinner 2 out of the next 3 days.
As you can tell the little girls helped out a lot. Haha. They're always good entertainment. We got pizza for lunch and the football game. The football game had started by then. The guys were already glued to the TV.

6 comments:
Um..yes I read your blog and yes I think you should send some salsa to CT..because it looks AHMAZING. Seriously though.
yummers!!!! and i like lindsey's buff arms stirring the salsa, lol!
Yummm! I want some right now!! Don't let Scotty eat all of it while I am gone.
Wow! Way to go canning all of that! I make salsa but then I eat all of it. Maybe I should learn from you! P.S. cutest neices ever!
xoxo
Can we just talk about how ripped your sisters arms look!
Send me the recipe! Looks yummy.
Post a Comment