Friday, November 18

Pinterest Recreation: DIY Sunburst Mirror

Lookie what I made!!!


Pretty sure Pinterest has changed my life. Seriously how did I ever live without it?

Not only have my meals improved, but my wardrobe has more variation because of ideas ... and not to mention all the projects I want to make. I have been dying to have a sunburst mirror in my house! Since I can't afford the $200+ price tag, I decided to give this one a whirl.

I got the idea from Third Floor Design Studio via Pinterest so in no way am I taking any credit for the creative juices behind this beauty. Wish I could.

The mirror was a labor of love, just time consuming but not hard.
I am obsessed with the end product though.
The best part? It came to whopping $25.

Click Here for the Tutorial.

I don't know Kimberly Moore at all, but you should go over to her blog. She has such great ideas.



Thank you Pinterest for improving my quality of life!

2 comments:

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Its great ! Nice one :)

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

I like so much your sense of style! Really nice post!!

Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???