Sunday, December 4

O Christmas Tree


On Friday Stephanie and I had the brilliant idea of getting a real Christmas tree for our apartment. We didn't get around in until 9 p.m. that night. Thank goodness the cutest Christmas Tree Farm opened back up for us. And thanks to Scotty and his 4Runner, we got ourselves our very own Charlie Brown Christmas tree!!!

Too bad we failed to have a base before we actually bought the tree and Wal-Mart was out of what we needed. Naturally. So the tree sat outside for the next two days until a base was bought. This afternoon we finally got that sucker inside and set it up. It was quite the process.


Once it was upright and not crooked, the roomies got in on the decorating action...

Please excuse my Sunday attire.

Isn't she pretty? I mean it's no Griswold family Christmas tree, but it'll do.
She's perfect.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys telling me to hold the tree straight was probably the best part of the night. That or Scotty letting those Black Bean brownies go...you know what I mean :)

Like Kat said, "Te-He!"

Fash Boulevard said...

haha. you look beautiful and the tree is amazing. amazing post, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Holiday party post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Candace Shiflet said...

it looks great!! WHat a fun post :)

Lovely Little Rants

jessica said...

So pretty!