Friday, December 9

oh life ...

The past week has been a little rough. The roughness has been two-fold (of those folds I wish not to share). It's funny sometimes the timing of things. Just when all is right in the world, you are reminded that life is not perfect.

That things happen. That this life is a test. A test of  faith and attitude and endurance.


I have also been down on myself (unfortunately I am my own worst critic). Mainly I have been comparing myself to others. Comparing others successes to my downfalls and their strengths to my weaknesses. I feel things and people are purposely working against me. I never feel good enough sometimes ... most times in some particular areas of my life. I feel like I try and try and try and always come up short. Never good enough. I wish I could be specific but alas, as usual, details are not a good idea. You're gonna have to settle for another quote.

5 comments:

DaNae said...

Girl, everyone has days, weeks. months like that. I feel ya. Just be excited to come to Spokane soon. and see me!

Unknown said...

We all have our days like this. It is nice to be reminded that sometimes others feel this way...especially your own sister! Just remember insanity gallops in our family so ROCK IT :)

It's also hard not to compare your weaknesses to others strengths.

You are such a good sister! And yes this week was a wee bit rough for you (including Scott-Tay in this) but it will all work out. We just need to remind eachother to have FAITH!

Faith is like a little seed, when planted it will grow.....

Do you want me to sing the rest?! I will tonight! Haha.

Adrienne & Scott said...

Quit letting Satan into your life and quit comparing yourself!!! Ha! Easier said than done, I know. I do it too often too. You seriously have so much going for you it makes me sick! Cheer up buttercup! PS I love that second poster!

Misses Barlow said...

You are remarkable girl! And everybody loves you! Especially your amazing family! And of course your AMAZING friends ;)

Everything works itself in the end... and we're a little more experienced and wiser too :)

Mucho loves from the Barlows!!!!

jessica said...

I LOVE that first quote! It is so very true and something I have had to constantly remind myself of lately! Hope things get better soon!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/