Life is a whirlwind right now.
Hence the lack of blogging.
I have plenty to blog about. Just not the time.
I was even gently reminded via text last week from my sister that I needed to blog.
It's her birthday today by the way.
Go wish her a happy birthday and tell her how old she is. #kidding
Anyway...a pathetic attempt to my weekend in pictures.
... follow me on Instagram @lisalisa03 ...
1. Moved into this little cabin. Cute, huh? Despite the nightmares I've had regarding snow removal and the lack of bathroom counter-space, it will be a fun little adventure.
2. Made major headway on the reception venue as we spent over two hours discussing (while I should've been moving) decorating and placement. Everyone I think is on the same page.
3. Unpacked my new "closet." The cabin lacks closet space. Luckily I have an entire room to use (and I definitely am utilizing it) as my closet.
4. Met up with Lia for lunch. Oh how I miss that girl! And now she may be in the running for having the most perfect baby in the world.

6 comments:
Hope you are enjoying it up there! Lucky you get the whole extra room! We had to put our clothes in between the bunk beds. Not as fun. I hope you love living there as much as we did!
Cute house!! Is that where you are living after you are married, or just until then? Anyway, it is super cute!
blog is super cute!
new follower
livelaughloveandeverythinginthemiddle.blogspot.com
Your cabin is sooo cute, what a fun adventure. Found you through your sis.
Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com
Fun pics! Real life is so much more fun then blogging anyways :)
How lucky too have a whole room to make your closet! Excited to hear about this next adventure!
Post a Comment