Proof. Here. Here. and Here.
We've even been referred to as the blonde Kardashians. So when I heard the Dallas Mavericks were going to be in town, I gently hinted to Scotty that I would love to go and see Lamar ... and secretly hoping Khloe would be there.
After a rough day at work I went home not wanting to do anything, until Scotty told me he may have snagged (and by may he did) courtside seats to the Jazz vs. Mavericks game that night. COURTSIDE! That meant a Lamar sighting up close and personal! Not to mention we got the VIP treatment. Gotta love hook-ups.
I was probably my favorite Jazz game I've attended!
Girls in the half-time room.
Lookin' sick. Told you it was a rough day. This guy, though, sure knows how to make a bad day amazing!
(Can you tell Scotty is a fan?)
Next time Khloe or Kim better show up.



8 comments:
Try I just got out of the shower. Woof! We had soo much fun last night: good game, food and LAMAR!!!!
I went to see him last year in a Lakers vs. Blazers game and no Khloe either. Bummer!
you guys seriously have such a fun life down in Utah. I never did half the fun things you guys get to do when I lived there. Glad you enjoyed the game courtside. Totally jealous!
It's all about who you know!! So fun!! I'm jealous, but I would have been more jealous if you saw one of the Kardashians!
How fun!!! I'm a Laker fan so I looove Lamar (: and I'm obsessed with the Kardashians too! haha it gets ridiculous.
nice seats. loooove khlomar!
How fun! If you ever have an extra ticket or two... :-) ...and WHATEVER! You always look cute!
I love that scottie is sporting a jersey over a button-up! He is awesome!
Post a Comment