Being a little older to get married (at least in my community) it's something I thought about but never really thought would ever be a reality. But I absolutely am in love with them! It was a freezing cold and windy day when they were taken. Cold as in it was probably 12 degrees outside. Not exaggerating!
Our photographer, Travis Richardson (who happens to be Scotty's buddy from high school) was a good sport and was able to get some good ones with what little he had to work with ... by that I mean us.
What you don't see in the pictures (which is a good thing) ...
The snow storm that came through that day.
How I put on my makeup in the car ride up the canyon. #pro
My red hands and numb
The wind gusts that would come up right as we were getting ready to take the picture.
The $1500 no trespassing sign that we "didn't see" either.
Told you Travis didn't have much to work with.
All odds were against us that day.
Despite that, I am kinda obsessed with them.
Here are some of my favorites...





11 comments:
OMGah I loveeeeeeeeeee them!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. <3 Y'all are such a handsome couple!!
Most photogenic award goes to you! Pinterest wedding? Here we come!
I love them! I really love the two at the end, the architectural shot has great composition! Travis is so talented! I love his work!
You two are such sports! can't believe how cold it was! Couldn't even tell!
You look amazing! Seriously adorable, and so happy in love. I'm so excited for you. And I really think I'm going to try to come to your wedding. I have a flight credit I have to use before April so I was thinking of coming up to Utah in March. I'd lalalalove to see your gorgeous self on your big day.
They turned out so good. You and Scotty make such a cute couple. I was "older" too (25) and I am so thankful I was. Enjoy this fun time in your life, you deserve it!
Oh, so cute! You look gorgeous! I love the bright yellow against all the white in the background...perfection!
Um, I'm kinda obsessed with them too. I've stared at them on fb and your blog!! I am so excited for you, but I secretly wish you were getting married in Spokane since I'll still be here! Love ya Lis.
They turned out great - excellent choices on clothes and although I love them all, I love how your personality shows in the one black and white because you are leaning away and laughing - totally captured normal moments.
They turned out great - worth the sacrifice
GORGEOUS! I expected nothing less. Good outfit choices!
Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE these pictures!! As another "older" girl who is still waiting for the day I can take engagement pictures, it makes me happy to see that your day came!! :)
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
these are GORGEOUS! And I know it was probably veddy veddy cold, but the snow is pretty awesome!
Post a Comment