We did it! We're officially Mr. and Mrs.!
Life is kinda a whirlwind right now and honestly nothing has really hit me.
The wedding was amazing.
Everything went perfectly.
Honeymoon was great.
Now we're back to reality doing fun things like changing insurance and bank accounts.
I'll blog details soon.
When I have time and when I finally round up pictures from people.
Here are some posts if you are dying for a sneak peak ...


12 comments:
LOVE your dress. Looks like the reception was beautiful as well. I cannot wait to see the rest of the pics.
Awwww, congratulations!!! You look stunning!!!
First thing: now that you're married, you need to change your blog header! lol. I hated changing everything with my name on it. Not fun! But worth it!! You looked absolutely beautiful!! It made me want to redo or relive my wedding day! Maybe we'll renew our vows! Hahaha!! And yeah, I'm waiting to get a collection of photos from everyone's cameras so I can blog. I got a few, but I want all of them! Can't wait to see you guys again next week!!!
Wedding looked perfect and so did YOU!!! WOwzers girl. Can't wait to hear about everything. I wish I was going to be here for the reception :(
Hello Gorgeous! Everything looks like it was just perfect! I'm so sad I missed it!:( Can't wait to see more pics!!!
YAY! Everything looked divine! Janel called and told me everything! Sounds like you married into a wonderful family! Can't wait to see more!
Your dress was amazing and you look so happy! Enjoy the first blissful weeks/months!
you COULD NOT HAVE looked more PERFECT! Congratulations! xoxo
BOMBSHELL.
It was PERFECT.
And I will now compare every wedding to yours! Good thing I'm not close, haha.
Can't wait til next week!!
You looked AMAZING! Congrats!
You look so lovely!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats to you! You look gorgeous in these pictures!!! =)
Post a Comment